This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Site.
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on this Site.
We collect the Personal Information of our users (“you” or “your”) to present our Site and its contents to you, provide you with information relating to our products and services, to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, to notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it, in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, and for any other prupose with your consent.
Personal Information may include name, postal address, telephone number, email address, nationality or place of residence, your employer or company, company size, and your site.
We collect Personal Information from several sources: from you, when you (A) provide Personal Information through this Site registration processes (whether for consumers or developers), (B) use tools on this Site, (C) choose to complete surveys or questionnaires, or (D) choose to provide us with additional information.
1. Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners. We may use third party service providers and business partners to perform functions in connection with this Site and its Services. Examples include functions related to signing up for our email lists. We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions.
2. Third Parties for Their Direct Marketing and Other Promotional Purposes. We may share your information with third parties, including our business partners, for their direct marketing and other promotional purposes.
3. Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, consolidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
5. Investigations and Law. We reserve the right to investigate fraud and abuse on this Site and its Services and enforce and apply the Terms. We may disclose information about you to third parties if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
• Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
• Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
• Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others;
• Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
• Protect against legal liability.
Choices about your Personal Information
We want to keep your Personal Information accurate. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding requesting a change to the Personal Information you have provided.
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit via this Site and its Services against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please keep your password secure. No Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding with which information you provide us.
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information, personal or otherwise, to or on this Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information about yourself on this Site or on or through any of its features, including your name, address, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.